| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,384 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 28 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 28 | Hi Everyone!
I'm looking for info on building a 37' pickup. I am not too familiar with the older chevs. Mostly just newer.
Just from looking around for a while I think I want to put a 327 /tubro 350 with a stang front end, 9" rear with a custom 4 link. I would like to shave most of the body and narror the bed.
I can't find too many sites on the 36-40's. Can anyone recommend some places to start? Also where can I buy replacement grills/body panels ect. I found a few sites but they don't go this early.
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |