| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 22 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 22 | Hello all, I have a question Look at the picture and there are Two holes at the bottom left of the overflow condenser and that is where the heater hoses went when i got the truck but the hoses were shot so I removed them. Now on the right side is what I understand is a Heater Regulater is that right? There wasn't any hosed going to that Soooo my question is where are the DA*N heater hose's suppose to go. Please help http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2035649540101291326KfeliY?vhost=good-times 1950 Chevy 31001982 Jetta Diesel 1994 Chevrolet K1500 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 No honey, I don't NEED more toys I just need something fast enough to do something stupid in.
| | |
| |
| |