| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
95
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | You can straighten push rods. I BROKE several rocker arms. Best thing I have done was to use wd40 and a tiny little brush and scrub the valves as good as you can, keep turning over the engine and scrubbing and spraying and tapping the valves softly with a hammer all the while. Its a pretty long process but it was easier then pulling the head which I might have done if I had easier access, the coe does NOT have good access! I also flushed the engine with a few gallons of diesel before running it.
Jeff | | |
| |
| |