Good idea, what type of seal would you reccomend? And yes, I'm using bear claw medium latches. I guess I was just planning on ordering the original style seals. I want to say there is one seal for the door and one for the cab plus the windlace?

I think Autoloc sells the automatic deadbolts, they aren't cheap but they're a heck of a lot cheaper than a door blowing open a speed! I figured I'd order them when I get the rest of poppers and electronics.

I know what you mean, were doing a ground up on a '35 chevy coupe at work. These are probably just a hair thicker than an A's doors.We went with the power windows that have their own track which gave us just enough room to get the strap flush with the inner panel.

Thanks for the advice grin


"If it ain't broke, I haven't gotten ahold of it yet!"
'51 Chevy 1/2 Ton 5 window
'55 Chevy 210 wagon
'75 Chevy C10
'84 S10 Blazer
'85 K5 Blazer
'01 Monte Carlo SS
One VERY understanding wife
http://community.webshots.com/user/51rustbucket