I sent the plate to
Mojo Artworks for some restoration. The turn-around was really fast and I'm pleased with the job. The 19 prefix on the plate indicates Brevard County in which I reside and is what "sold" me on the plate at a pretty steep price. I'll be putting my former "Personalized" 41-CHEVY plate on the front of the truck.
Although I wish the plate was in "original" (like Tiny's) condition but it wasn't; I would have left it alone had it been. I'm sure the Florida sunshine will yellow it out a bit fairly quickly and give it a somewhat older look in fairly short order. I suppose I could now throw some rocks at it and put it out in the canal out back to give it that vintage look :blat: but after all of the bucks in this thing I don't think so.
You can view the before and after pictures at the bottom of My '41 link below.