| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Depends on a mans pocketbook AND the product you use. A local restoration shop does this to all of the cars he does. They even use some spray cans at times but it is NOT the $1.98 a can type stuff. If you do it use the good stuff. I recommend it even though I did not do it on my 37....but I certainly will on my panel....now that I can afford it!!! | | |
| |
| |