Hi all, just back from pickin up my 1947 Chevy tank. Boy, this thing weighs a bit. Poor trailer almost didn't handle it but at a constant 40mph, we got it home.

After using the winch to get it off the trailer, I fired it up and parked it in my driveway.

Anyway, here's some pics of it and various things. I think I got a good deal because it's got most of its stuff with it.

Seems that ThriftMaster is on the right side of the hood but in a "goody box", were two LoadMaster emblems too.

55000 original miles, runs good. Brakes don't seem to work or the lights but hey, it's a start.

Still don't know what exactly it is. it's got super huge leaf springs under it and them funky friction / knee shocks (whatever they're called)

Somewhere in one of these pics is the tag from inside the drivers door with the serial number & such. can anyone tell me what exactly I have?

Thanks.


New pics