Thanks folks. I really don't know what the plan for it is just yet but originally I got the thing to do a hot rod... but the more I look at it, the more I want to just get rid of the PTO dump thingy and use it as a tow rig for now.... like a little big-rig. It'd weigh a whole lot less without it and I have no plans for it. Anyone needing anything from it in that arena? (sorry, if this is advertising, I'll go to the right forum)

For now, it runs and most things seem to work except the brakes & headlights. It's a 6 volt system as far as I can tell. With a little starting fluid, it fires up and idles pretty smooth for a 60 year old truck. My neighbors don't like it. (probably because it don't have a muffler and you get kinda high standing next to it when it's running - maybe a carb tune up first...)

All the glass is good except for the passenger window. It's cracked but still in the frame and rolls up/down.

Will see what happens.

Kelly