| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
88
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 47 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 47 | I got it. Cut one finger and then the rest broke easy. Only problem now is it's starting to rain and I was doing this job outside. Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to finish.
Heres to us and those like us, theres darn few left.
| | |
| |
| |