| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,490 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 47 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 47 | I started out to change these cables on my 64 C10 and I'm having trouble getting the old frozen cables off. Is there any trick to this I am missing or should I just cut them off and go with the replacement process. I have already wasted 30 minutes trying to get the old cable off and it still won't do anyting but wiggle slightly. Any help would be appreciated. James
Heres to us and those like us, theres darn few left.
| | |
| |
| |