Ive got a tiny 2 car garage. Against 1 wall is a 56 gmc cab on a dolly stuffed with parts, next to its a 72 cab on a dolly waiting to be worked on.
Above the garage door is shelving I built to hold parts, 4' deep across the entire width of the garage w/only a foot of clearence to the ceiling.
My tools/shelves take up the other wall and my 53 takes up the rest of my garage space... I really have to suck in my stomach to move around!
Outside in the carport is the 72 frame and behind it is the 41 with the last 12' of frame sticking out into the weather.
Wonder what its like to have space??? I cant remember... We have no room. But I stay busy!

Oh yeah I sneak her stuff back into the house and have about a months reprieve before she finds it again!
Jeff