Man, I just had to stop in the middle of my Gallery stuff to post this. I started to do it last week, but I thought perhaps it was just a fluke.
Do you all REALLY have such CLEAN garages? Man, I have never seen such neat, clean (and sometimes almost empty) garages as I have in the last few weeks. Most of the image is cropped out so you've missed out on the "big picture" here.
And then over the weekend, we went to an ATHS picnic and the fellow is building a garage that looks like it'll be the size of his house. Even with a great view of the pond. Quite impressive!
It's a job keeping our car garage neat and keeping the stuff that doesn't belong there ... O U T :rolleyes: . The '49's home is pretty full of stuff (including the second '49 in pieces). It's as neat as we can stuff it. Certainly doesn't look like the photos I've seen lately.
So, I just finished
txpete\'s tri-fecta (he got his third '58) ... and man,
another clean and neat garage.
I
am impressed.
So ... now that I've got that out of my head, I'll get back to the gallery pile!
Cheers,
Peg