I had a chevy small block that sat in my garage that was froze up on all cylinders. I decided to try some of the things that people have talked about for freeing them up. I put something different in 4 cylinders to see what would happen. I left it sit for over a month.

1. Coke - Didn't work very well. I used it once on a small mini bike tire that was rusted to the rim. It did break that loose.

2. Diet Coke - Didn't work any better than regular Coke.

3. WD-40 - Worked better than Coke and did remove some of the rust from the cylinder wall.

4. Oil of Peppermint - It seemed to work better as far as loosening up and penetrating compared to the other three. Way too expensive to use with the little results though.

I'm going to try to unstick another motor soon. I would like to try it with some other products or methods. Kroil and PB Blaster are next.

Anybody have any other off the wall methods?