| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21292 05/15/2005 3:03 AM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 64 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 64 | Thanks HRL.
I think I'll skootch it up to about 6 or so advanced & take it to a local shop & put it on a dyno. Don't know why I didn't think of that before! darn, I hate being stupid. It slows down the whole process! | | |
| |
| |