| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 | I appear to have an issue with excessive rusty sediment in my fuel filter. Man, am I ever glad that filter's there... I don't fancy digging that crap out of my carburetor!
What kind of magnet should I get to attempt to collect that in my tank until such a time as I run the old girl out of gas and can remove the tank and clean the bloody thing out?
I searched the forums, but didn't find an answer.
Thanks in advance for any assistance that you are able to render. | | |
| |
| |