| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, KEVINSKI, Peggy M, Lostbuthaulinass, wilbur53, Wayne67vert),
130
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 | That's what I was afraid of...
I went into town with the truck yesterday (my first real outing!) and it wouldn't start back up after I'd shut it off.
I had my friend tow me over to his house and we looked at the filter. We cleaned out the bowl and replaced the element, and it seemed to work well after we put the charger on it.
It got home, anyway. It doesn't start now, but it's a little run down. I'm thinking really hard about having a peek at some 00 gauge battery cables.
Now all I have to do is figure out where I put my charger... | | |
| |
| |