| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,373 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20543 05/10/2004 6:21 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5 Late 1953 6100 | | Late 1953 6100 Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5 | Is anyone running a 5/8" waterpump on a later 235? I just bought one and I've been advised that I would need to change the harmonic balancer and generator pulley to match. Is there a 3/8" pulley to fit this pump? | | |
| |
| |