| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20545 05/13/2004 8:24 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5 Late 1953 6100 | | Late 1953 6100 Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5 | The water pump is for a 1960 235 car engine that was swapped into a 1953 Chevy 1 ton. I wanted a shorter waterpump so I was advised to get the adapter plate so I could use the earlier water pumps in the stock position. I bought a 5/8" pump in a moment of auction fever and now I still need: a 5/8" generator pulley,harmonic balancer to match the smaller pulley,a fanblade(2 1/4 boltcircle,5/8" center hole) and Pre 68 Dave's adaptor! That short shaft waterpump or electric fan or leaving the hacked radiator shell w/core forward are all looking pretty good to me now! So if anyone has any parts or shortcuts please let me know. Regards Peter | | |
| |
| |