I'll be here from now on as far as the progress of the truck.

So far I've spent $2000 buying the truck, and $300 working on the suspension / front end work. I still owe a bit more. Homer will give me the final bill tomorrow.

My best guess from searching the net is that I'm looking at somewhere between $500-$1000 in gauges, depending on which way I want to travel.

Probably another $600-$800 on tires.

I think I might need to replace the radiator to get it back to closer to original. But with a 350 in a 67 truck who knows.

Lots to learn.

Scared to drive the truck very far until I get the gauges working. Don't want to break anything.

Tailgate won't open, need to replace parts in that area.

Heater doesn't work. Fan won't blow. Not sure about this issue just yet.

Radio doesn't work. Somebody bondoed over the hole where the antanna used to reside. Gotta fix that, and hook the radio up. The hole that someone "carved" in the dash panel is very rough and ugly. I'll fix that.

Kick [censored] power in this truck. No doubt about it. I'll get her fixed in a manner of time.

Just a lot of money.

Weatherstripping needs to be replaced on both door windows.

Lots of sanding here and there on the body, especially in the bed box, before I can ever think about painting it.

More time, more money.

But, I think when I'm done with her, she will be a very nice looking truck. Give me about a year.

I have to learn as I go on this. I will get it done.

Davey