| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (68ironhead, Wally / Montana, 3B, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut, Shade Baby, Pre '68 Dave, Otto Skorzeny),
162
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#19603 10/22/2002 3:59 PM | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 96 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 96 | I know some guys dont go to the lounge but I just posted a thread about brake bleeding that can be done single handed apparently. I guess I should have posted it here.
Send David Hicks home - now! "Better to be wrong and kill no one then right with mass graves" Albert Camus
| | |
| |
| |