It can be difficult to bleed the air out on the larger trucks.The brake lines are often higher than the master cylinder, complicating the bleeding.Most of us don't own a power bleeder so I have a cheapo alternative.I use a rubber stopper with a tube through the center that fits into the master cylinder opening. An old coffee can with a similar tube soldiered or epoxyied onto the bottom is hung from the steering wheel with a wire. A length a hose connects the can to the stopper.Fill the can with fluid and bleed the brakes as Racecarldad explains. The can keeps the MC full and acts to keep the brake fluid above the level of the brake lines.A friend reported good success by bleeding the brakes with one of those hand held bleeding pumps. Instead of sucking the fluid from the wheel cylinder screw, he uses the pump to force fluid into the bleeder and out through the master cylinder.I have never used a pump ,so I can't say for sure it works.