| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Shade Baby, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 102 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 102 | I changed my 34 from a 3" drop axle to MII a couple of years ago and it was like driving a different car. It felt safer and is all around a better performing vehical. I put MII on my 48 truck but it's not on the road yet. The MII does put the wheels in further and in my opinion looks much better. I'm more of a streetrodder and most of my friends have MII in their cars and most love them. It works great and is very affordable. I don't personally know anyone with the Chassis Engineering bolt in MII set up, but the streetrod guys say it's the best way to go. I've got Heidt's in my 34 and stock FOMOCO in my 48.
Ron Thompson 51 Chevy 1/2 ton 36 F@rd coupe 65 Riviera
| | |
| |
| |