| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 15 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 15 | I was lookin at posies web site and saw that they now offer front dual-flex springs for 47-59 chevy trucks. I'm not sure how much they cost. Just thought I'd let ya know. 52Shovelay http://www.posiesrodsandcustoms.com/dual-flex-springs-donor-vehicle-program/ Hope this link works
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
| | |
| |
| |