I believed that mine are Fiamm,,,, I was out drivin the 52 today,not sure why, it is only about 100 degrees, at any rate, all is well then my cd starts to cut out and finally it stops, I start looking under the dash to see if I can see any wires that might be off.. everything looks good so I come in to cool off, wife says, do you think your new horns have anything to do with it,,I say it does make you wonder but I doubt it so I go back out and get hot again and finally decide to check the horn, sure enough no horn,,I pop the hood, check the hot wire, looks ok, jiggle it a little, I have a horn and power to the cd,, just did not have a good enough connection.. I suspose the next time your wife gives you a hint, it might be worth while to listen


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.