got these from O'rellys,, about 40 bucks, like ever thing else the, horns are plastic, you can get them even cheaper, I think these will serve my purpose,,I believe the name on the package "BIG BOSS" and yes, they were made overseas(Italy), the old horn(Round)located on the firewall just did not cut it,,,,,,these aren't like the firetrucks that you hear but a lot louder then what I have...the package contains 2 trumphet horns, plastic tube(to cut)small metal compressor,bolts, nuts, and relay if you need it... you have to supply wiring,,your old wiring might be long enough depending on how long and where you mount it,, I think behind the grill is the best place, out of sight for sure and less water and stuff to get in....Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.