I guess I need to weigh in. I love all the 37 to 53 pickups. Of all those years, my dream truck would be a 38, stock looking with a hopped 292, T-5 and 3.40's rear. The 39's and 40's are great as well and the AD's are classic. The Task Forces are cool too, but not my favorites. I am not so hot on the 60's either and the 67 to 72's are probably the last that I would consider classic. Things have been kinda blah since then, but I think that the GM trucks are by far the best looking trucks on the road. Even with the goofy headlights, you gotta love a 3/4 ton, 4x4, crew cab short bed with Duramax and Allison power, a good heavy rear bumper, and likewise a heavy brush guard in front. We have a 350 powered 99 rigged up this way and it performs perfect for us. It will outwork anything I have ever owned, haul us and the kids in comfort, is still easy for my wife to park when she goes to town, and looks good in pewter(?)paint. Ralph
rtlopez@shipleysystems.com 48 Chevy 3600 w/235 48 Chevy 3100 w/235: You cant see the smoke on a dirt road.