I think that we all like old trucks, some better then other, we may even like a better one then we own but it was what we could get or afford..seems like most younger folks like the 60 to 72, the older folks like the older ones and then it could be a mix of all of them...most of us probably drive the one that we like the most,, the best deal is that because of our trucks and this site we all are winners.. we meet other good folks, talk about trucks or hope to meet some from our site,, as Foster would say,, well cowboy, it dont get no better then this......thanks for all the response,, Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.