I like em all. Even the new ones. I buy GMC's for new trucks but I like the Chevies this year, they remind me of the 60/61's. Which is one of my favorites although not many other people like them. A clean '67 is almost a piece of rolling art. I have a 90 Sportside which I really dig. They look like little hotrods. I think the sportside will be a collectible in a couple decades. I think the 41-46's are great, but I think the 39/40 are just a little nicer/cleaner in the grille area. The AD's are simply classics. I want a 57 GMC one of these days. Beautiful truck. 73-87 is probably my least favorite but a clean jacked up 4x4 is still pretty nice. And to the guy that thinks the new F*** is it!-I really can't believe that. To me it Screams NISSAN! Especially from the back. Sorry, but I'd take ANY GM truck over ANY competing brand from any era, year for year. GM just gets it more right more often.
"Anyone notice how the current Dodge Pickups look a lot like the final AD's? Particularly the GMC's with the large bar grills" I think that about them new Toyoter's looking like GMC's with the 4bar grilles. Direct ripoff.