listen, the last good truck was the 72, cause after that they got those ugly fat bumpers. The 2001 Silverado in black ext. cab with capt. chairs is awesome, but then Chevy went with those ugly catwoman eyes for headlights.
But my favorite by far is the 1949 with all those curves. Speaking of which Mary Ann by far. It always seemed to me that Ginger would charge me, but my favorite in this T.V. catogory would be Jeannie, talk about curves, hubba hubba hubba!
I'd only need one wish, whoa boy, just the thought can get me banned from heaven! By the way if you saw 1 Million B.C. with Rachel Welch, and I was only 9 at the time, it was the first time I couldn't stand up and leave right after the showing for fear of breaking something. I'm starting to rile myself up here boys, gotta go!