The big gallon size plastic mayonaise jars work well and you can put the lid on them. About any resturant will let you have them. Another tip is sometimes we need that small "pick" or mirror so I had my dentist give me some of his old tools. Works great picking out an "O" ring or looking in a hard to see area not to mention DIY and saving on your dental bill wink Just a thought ya'll. ....NOW, my wife puts it in plain english "don't start on me about the house and throwing stuff away OR I'll start looking in your shop and help you clean it out". I now step over the stuff on my way to the shop grin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile