Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 | Originally posted by BradB: So you take a bunch of parts you need to clean and pile them on the kitchen counter, or on her sewing machine. Gives you an opening to talk about it, once you're allowed back in the house. I shouldn't say things like that, because it is not what I would really do. (I might like to do it...) But what I would really do is to bring it up sometime when she wants to talk about what I'm doing wrong, and then couch it in terms of feelings. Like she's upset because I didn't get my boots off fast enough and now the rug by the door needs shaking out. I would say, "You're right. That's probably just the same way I feel when you pile things on my toolbox instead of putting them away." Then I would shake the rug. So when I post things like that earlier post I should qualify it with a winking emoticon or the disclaimer, "Don't try this at home." (I did leave a beer in the fridge though. Sometimes you just have to stand your ground.)
Don't lose your head to save a minute, You need your head, your brains are in it. Burma-Shave (1947)
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Boo Radley | 11/04/2004 5:08 AM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| steppenwood | 11/04/2004 5:35 AM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| BradB | 11/04/2004 1:12 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Peggy M | 11/04/2004 1:55 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| BradB | 11/04/2004 2:14 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Glenn A. Foster | 11/04/2004 2:43 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Peggy M | 11/04/2004 2:47 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Achipmunk | 11/04/2004 5:39 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Jim Bow | 11/04/2004 5:56 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Tony | 11/04/2004 7:11 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| BradB | 11/04/2004 7:16 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| patrick66 | 11/04/2004 10:12 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Nuts and Bolts | 11/04/2004 11:36 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Tony M | 11/05/2004 5:33 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| popcorn3023 | 11/05/2004 7:40 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| OldSub | 11/05/2004 9:01 PM |
Re: Tupperware, Trucks, and, Tin Cans
| Glenn A. Foster | 11/05/2004 9:41 PM | |
| |