| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Otto Skorzeny),
60
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | Know whatcha mean there joker. I saw a 2005 Sierra advertised in yesterdays newspaper for $12k. Mentioned it to my wife and she said, "Yeah, I've been thinking about that. What if you sold the Pontiac or the truck and got a new vehicle to drive everyday?". And I was like, "Uh, I wasn't thinking so much a 1 for 1 swap". There's no way I'm giving up the C20 or the Chieftain! I guess she'll just have to understand when I've gotta do maintenance to keep my daily driver drivin' instead of hanging some curtains! -David Kustoms-and-Sleds | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Trucks, Cars and stuff
| joker | 12/20/2004 7:40 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| dale937 | 12/20/2004 8:01 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| mugsy | 12/20/2004 8:05 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| joker | 12/20/2004 9:35 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Bruce K. | 12/20/2004 10:47 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| 48bigtrucks | 12/21/2004 5:07 AM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| J.H.Proffit | 12/21/2004 5:24 AM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| ChevyAsylum | 12/21/2004 2:17 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Tony M | 12/21/2004 2:54 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| volzfan59 | 12/21/2004 3:08 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Tony M | 12/21/2004 3:23 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| WE b OLD | 12/21/2004 5:28 PM | |
| |
| |