| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 7 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 7 | I know what you mean, a few years ago I got really serious with my bass fishing and started fishing bass tournaments. I had about 20 rod and reel combo's made by various companys, all just mid-grade stuff.
Long story short, I had to sell all of them before up-grading to the good stuff. I would have liked to kept some of it for spares, but that's the way it goes I guess.
Now I have just about quit tournament fishing, but I still fish a lot and have really god stuff, go figure.
"I MUST DO AS THE VOICES IN MY TACKLE BOX COMMAND" >*)))))><{
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Trucks, Cars and stuff
| joker | 12/20/2004 7:40 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| dale937 | 12/20/2004 8:01 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| mugsy | 12/20/2004 8:05 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| joker | 12/20/2004 9:35 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Bruce K. | 12/20/2004 10:47 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| 48bigtrucks | 12/21/2004 5:07 AM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| J.H.Proffit | 12/21/2004 5:24 AM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| ChevyAsylum | 12/21/2004 2:17 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Tony M | 12/21/2004 2:54 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| volzfan59 | 12/21/2004 3:08 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| Tony M | 12/21/2004 3:23 PM |
Re: Trucks, Cars and stuff
| WE b OLD | 12/21/2004 5:28 PM | |
| |
| |