| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | yeah, I've bought several bags of the stuff and I believe they think its desert. Grits are working pretty good but you have to douse the hills every day late in the evening. Makes them swell up and die.... I found out yesterday that the cotton picking things go pretty deep in the ground. I made me a "T" handle with a point and when I find the hole, (usually in center of mount) I punch a hole down in the ground and pour in the gasoline. I did that on some in the yard and when I cut grass and tore up the mound I struck a match behind me.....I think thats working. Heck, my little gallon isn't nothing to what the Alaskan tanker dumped in the water!!! | | |
| |
| |