I have four of these wheels, tires on two installed on the front. They clear the tie rod by about 1/4 inch. The original hubcaps don't quite fit flush with the inner circle, so I might modify my caps (the inner rim of the cap holds the outer rim about 1/4 inch away from the wheel). The wheels were in stock at Kal Tire in Edmonton, $80 Cdn each, so you should be able to find them anywhere. They are rated at 3500 lb, so I'm not overly worried about their strength. My truck will be a driver, but not a workhorse.

http://aftermarket.hayes-lemmerz.com/html/conventional.html

item 109291T


Current fleet (subject to change w/o notice)
\'49 GMC 3/4-Ton , 60 Austin Healey Frog-eye Sprite (some assembly required), 2011 Dodge Avenger, 2015 Jeep Cherokee. No, they don't all run.
My other ride is a (B737)no, (B767)no, A320.... Update... was Embraer E190, now Boeing B787.

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, but ignorance means you don't know you can't do something.