| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 6 | I've looked just about everywhere I can on the site and can't find quite what I'm looking for -- please forgive me if it's been asked before.
I have a 65 with (I think) a 250ci 6 cyl and a Powerglide. I've about figured out the engine situation and want to put in a 350. It seems like that ought to bolt in pretty easily. I would like to pair the 350 with a TH 350 or 400. THE QUESTION IS how easily will one of these trans bolt in where the Powerglide was? I'm not afraid of welding but would like things to be as simple as possible ('cause I'm lazy).
I have more of a racing background so the old iron is an entirely new deal. Thanks for the advice, also appreciate any "Lookout!" advice anyone has on the engine/trans swap.
Dave Cox | | |
| |
| |