| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible),
172
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | I think dimensionally it measures the same. I think you will need a new yoke for your driveshaft.I think the glide and the t350 have different tailshaft splines. It's been a long time, I can't remember all of the little differences, Scott | | |
| |
| |