dublenaught: its personal preference. No matter what the old mileage says you'll never know if its 100 thousand or two hundred thousand. So, when I do mine I always set speedo to zero....after all, it is a NEW vehicle isn't it?
I see you are in Charlotte, no far from me. If you need resto work done on it there is D&M Restorations in Greenville, N.C. thats does a jam up job. I was just over there Monday and picked up a 57 chevy temp guage. Looks great and Mike is very knowledgeable about a lot of little things that help in unusualy situations. Give him a call at 864-421-9959. Tell Mike that Alvin said to give you a discount!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile