| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Think I'll give that a try Alan. I used 3m 77 to laminate a perforated naugahide headliner once about 20 years ago in a 68 Ford pickup and it looked great. They sold it to me at the same auto upholstery shop that I bought the headliner material at. But after a few weeks in the hot sun it was peeling and sagging all over. Every time I got into the truck for 5years after that I had to push the headliner up out of the way before I hit the road. I see now on the 3m 77 can that they say, not for vinyl or automotive headliners. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |