Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
148
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16344 06/11/2004 10:31 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 16 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 16 | My old fuel pump with the glass bowl and strainer leaked bad, and I couldn't find a gasket, so I just bought a new pump on the 10th. It was $25. but it had the glass bowl, so I'm going to trace the new gasket on graph paper and get some cut from a rubber sheet, then I'll install the new pump with its original gasket. I added a strainer under the gas tank where the shutoff valve is, so I've double filtered the fuel.
Auto Zone says they stock the fuel pump, but I bought my from a local auto parts, and I was surprised it had the bowl, it was new, not remanufacuted, and it cost less than Chevy Duty's.
I've been able to find lots of parts at NAPA too. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 4:36 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| WilsoninLondon | 06/10/2004 5:05 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| chiphead | 06/10/2004 5:50 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 6:54 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mechainiac | 06/10/2004 7:11 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Fred T | 06/10/2004 7:40 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mechainiac | 06/10/2004 7:46 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 8:50 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Tony M | 06/10/2004 11:15 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/11/2004 3:50 AM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/11/2004 4:12 AM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| stevec | 06/11/2004 2:26 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/11/2004 3:28 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| stevec | 06/11/2004 10:31 PM | |
| |