Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16343 06/11/2004 3:28 PM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 | Steve, Thanks for the suggestion - I had not thought of the coil, and swapping them out is a very practical idea. And bypassing the fuel pump is intriguing as well. I'll replace the fuel pump first, as I want the more original one on there anyway, then I'll see how it runs, but I think you could be right about the fuel line. If/When I pull the engine, I'm definately pulling the gas tank and replacing the lines as well. Of course, that will lead to a whole new set of questions . . . -Michael | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 4:36 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| WilsoninLondon | 06/10/2004 5:05 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| chiphead | 06/10/2004 5:50 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 6:54 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mechainiac | 06/10/2004 7:11 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Fred T | 06/10/2004 7:40 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mechainiac | 06/10/2004 7:46 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/10/2004 8:50 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Tony M | 06/10/2004 11:15 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/11/2004 3:50 AM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/11/2004 4:12 AM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| stevec | 06/11/2004 2:26 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| Mikestem | 06/11/2004 3:28 PM |
Re: Good, Good, Bad, Good, Bad, Bad
| stevec | 06/11/2004 10:31 PM | |
| |