when I mentioned my Scat-Blast cabinet above I didn't mention my exhaust system. When I purchased it I bought the VAC-35 system with it which hooks to a vent hole in the side. It pulls the dust/pressure into a unique sytem that I won't try to explain except when you shut off the blaster the vac bag has a weight on it that "shakes" the bag and makes the dust collect in the bottom. It also has a "final" filter bag that is external. It works real well and what SW_Radial says about silioses BETTER be taken seriously. I'm not sure what the VAC-35 system cost but I don't think it bankrupt the bank especially compared to some medical cost. With the vac-35 you do need to keep the filter regularly cleaned or it will not work good and then some FINE dust will kill the two little motor bearings. I know. Just spent $16 for two little bearing!! I'm sure the system can be adapted to any cabinet. TPTOOL has a web site and if your seriously blasting you may want to check it out. Just my thoughts!