It has been over 2 1/2 years since my last post. I have never stopped working on the truck. When I posted last back mid 2023 I had just finished applying epoxy and hi build to the cab. The flat black hi build look is why I choose Dead Rat Black single stage. Applied Lizzard skin to the underside of the floor and on the inside of the fire wall, the back wall and under the dash. Next, door glass, carpet, seat, steering, pedals, shifter, E-brake, gauges, gauges are in original working order. I finished the interior except for the windshield and back glass. All the electric is done but the rear tail lite. The truck starts and stops, horn and lights work. Stirring box works light new. Shift great. You get the idea. So lets move to right now in real time. BED, Got the panels striped. Began hammer and dolly, my first filler coat. Sanded and filled a couple more times. Sprayed my epoxy and hi build. Block sanded and stopped for Christmas.
Attachments
interior done.jpg (304.17 KB, 138 downloads)
gauges.jpg (196.55 KB, 138 downloads)
under dash paint.jpg (255.78 KB, 140 downloads)
vent window assembly.jpg (337.77 KB, 139 downloads)
bed side wall before.jpg (330.55 KB, 139 downloads)
side pnl body fill.jpg (276.75 KB, 139 downloads)
tailgate before.jpg (505.36 KB, 139 downloads)
tailgait body fill.jpg (313.22 KB, 139 downloads)
bed pnls stripped.jpg (490.76 KB, 139 downloads)


1955.1 3600 5 window 4 speed all original except the 410 gears.
In the Project Journal