It rained last night. Knocked down the pollen. It's time to prime. Temperature in the shed is 58 degrees and the humidity is at 70% in the shed. Went and got the small propane heater so I could lower the humidity. It also raised the temperature so I waited till after lunch I figured the temperature would come down a bit being it was 60 outside. So I waited until the inside of the shed was at 68 degrees and the humidity was at 50 %. We don't get to many chances in late spring here in Maryland. The heat and humidity come on fast. So I made today the day Ito epoxy the cab. Its kind of strange really, I have spent a lot of time with the cab. I know priming is just the beginning and there a lot of hard work in front of me but I cant help but feel lonely. I am happy to show some pictures. Take look.
Attachments
pass side primed.jpg (255.24 KB, 227 downloads)
cowl primed.jpg (180.97 KB, 227 downloads)
roof primed.jpg (162.76 KB, 229 downloads)
drivers side primed.jpg (231.57 KB, 229 downloads)


1955.1 3600 5 window 4 speed all original except the 410 gears.
In the Project Journal