Thank you for the valuable, and quick responses. A couple of people posted on the free play at the master cylinder input rod. I knew to check that when installing the system and I definitely had free play when connecting the brake pedal lever, and double checked that later just to make sure.
when I had the calipers off, the wheel spins like a dream so I know its not the bearings.

I really am curious about Jerry's (Hotrod Lincoln) input that hot rotors are normal. I've never had a car where the front wheel hub gets to 120 degrees. They might get warm... but that seems way too hot. I had an old time Mechanic also tell me that I am overthinking this thing.. but realistically the wheels should spin freely, or at least be able to spin a full turn. But, since I wanted to report out something.. I took it out for the drive test a few minutes ago.
I jacked it up before the drive and with the wheel on, it spins about 3/4 around. Much easier with the wheel on (extra mass).
I then drove it for about 6 miles with limited stops. But, I live in Florida and there is a stop light every 1/2 mile whether you like it or not. I then checked the temp - nice and cool 92 degrees at the wheel hub.
I jacked it up and it spins about 3/4 around. So.... this is like taking your car to a mechanic. With all of you guys watching, there Doesn't Seem to Be a Problem!!! WHAT IS WITH THAT?
but last weekend with the AC running on a warm day (85F), the engine was getting closer to 180 Degrees. Most of the time it runs right at 160 degrees (with a 160 thermostat).

I am going to try this all over again on a warmer day (next week) And drive further... Will keep you all posted.
Thank you again for being here and helping. I love the Stovebolt!