Oh my, lesse here. living down near Camarillo CA for a while, I made many trips to thier hub center there for the sidewalk sales. Was a serious love/hate relationship!

I have one of thier 3 ton floor jacks, has served me well for about 9 years & I use it alot.
I have the 1K stand, have used it several times with no issues, still works fine.
I have a truck bed hoist that folds down over the wheel well hump & it works like a champ. Have to get the under-bed braces welded to your frame tho, but very useful item to have.
I've gotten many things from them over the years, most of it is pretty shoddy when you look at it & wont stand up to shop use for long, but for the shade tree mechanics they work just fine.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P