| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 | I am considering painting my tailgate letters and my rear bumper canvas white to match my front bumper. I have seen the lettering available from the typical sources in white but think the bright white lettering would not fit well with the canvas white bumper.
I know I can mask the letters but getting the masking lines crisp and clean seems like it would be a challenge so I was hoping to find premade stensils but so far no real luck.
Any suggestions about the best path forward would be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |