I fully understand why it's important that the Carburetors match and work well together. I think I have a lot of headscratching in my future.

I will do some research on a matched set of W1's. If that turns into a rabbit hole I'll pursue a matching YF.

In the meanwhile the Cylinder Head has arrived. It appears to have been rebuilt with new valves. I looks as if it has set unwrapped for a couple of years. The head may find it's way to the Swap Meet as I don't have a need for it. The head was part of the sellers package.
Attachments
20241219_163748.jpg (143.96 KB, 128 downloads)
216 Cylinder Head 1
20241219_163752.jpg (64.54 KB, 128 downloads)
216 Cylinder Head 2
20241219_163809.jpg (55.59 KB, 128 downloads)
216 Cylinder Head 3
20241219_163904.jpg (137.13 KB, 128 downloads)
216 Cylinder Head 4
20241219_163938.jpg (136.16 KB, 128 downloads)
216 Cylinder Head 5


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane