Originally Posted by JoeDude
I did. I see dumb people. They said they do not do bonded titles. Had to call Secretary of State. They only sent me a guide, no official fill-in documents. It said get appraisal and surety bond, no how or where. It looks like I have a more difficult State.

Out of curiousity, did you specifically ask for a bonded title? Or did you ask about how to get a title for the vehicle you have?

I ask because I made that mistake a few years back as well. I thought that "bonded title" was the generic term for anything like this, but it is actually a very specific kind of title that Idaho only issues for vehicles under 10 years old.

What I actually needed was something else (whose name escapes me at the moment) that was much easier and cheaper to do.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues