I've been spending around 100 bucks a day. Guess I need to slow down a bit.
I do enjoy working on her. It's just I had hopes of getting a little work out of her by now.
This afternoon was spent breaking the front lugs loose and pulling the wheels to get the drums off. Have to check the brakes to order the correct hoses. Might as well pull the brake cylinders and check the bores or just replace 'em while there.
I did noticed some slack in the passenger side kingpin. I'm assuming the bushings can be replaced and are available???
The drivers side seems OK. I guess the right side of the road is a bit rougher. Makes sense...
Tie rod ends and steering box are good and tight. No slack at all.
After all this, she's sure to get a new slick paint job. Hmmm... what color???